Here is a description of the NILRC Executive Board.
NILRC Board Members 2018-2019:
- Chair: Hilary Meyer
- Chair Elect: Frances Whaley
- Recorder: Karen Becker
- Treasurer: Scott Drone-Silvers
- Past Chair: Terra Jacobson
- Member at Large: Spencer Brayton
- Member at Large: Amy Jo Caulkins
- Member at Large: Ashtin Trimble
- Member at Large: Amanda Wiesenhofer
- NILRC Business Manager: Lisa Sikora
Other Committees and Working Groups
Here is a description of NILRC committees and working groups.
NILRC committees and working groups 2018-2019:
- Work on the creating a question bank for member use in assessing information literacy
- Work with website committee to make the question bank available to all interested parties
- Plan and organize the annual Allerton conference, a conference that discusses issues of the membership, creates connections, and builds support for dealing with the changing, challenging education environment.
Learning Innovations Conference
- Plan and organize the annual Learning Innovations Conference, a conference that explores issues and emerging technologies that impact distance learning and libraries at community colleges.
Strategic Goal 1: Benchmarks, best practices, metrics
- Strengthen the position of libraries within their institutions by identifying benchmarks, best practices, and metrics which align with accrediting standards (HLC, ICCB, etc)
Website and Communications
- Website maintenance and additional development
- Facilitate website management training for the NILRC business manager, NILRC leadership, and members, as needed
- Listen and respond to NILRC leadership and member needs, provide solutions for document sharing, storage, and preservation of NILRC materials
- Recommend strategies for document sharing, storage and preservation of NILRC materials