Brainfuse – Online tutoring and so much more
Besides the service normally associated with tutoring, Brainfuse offers the following tools that are free to use:
· LEAP Learning Platform – diagnostic tests to identify weaknesses and a customized learning plan that includes lessons and on to live tutoring (that is charged for)
· LEARNNOW Skills Library – video lessons, quizzes and other content to help master fundamental skills
· Test Preparation – unlimited access to a library of college skills assessments
· FLASHBULB – a program for students to create their own flashcards or access the library of flashcards already created
· MEET – interactive online meeting platform for students and faculty, the sessions are saved for later use
· BRAINFUSE MOBILE APP – allows anywhere access to learning materials and study tools. Take class notes, access FLASHBULB and use homework tracker (calendar feature)
· CLOUDPACK – allows users to enter, store, and access class notes, and study tools via any computer or mobile device. Users can also share their CloudPack content with tutors during live sessions.
· Health Professions
· Computers and Technology
· Additional subjects available on request
Brainfuse tutors are able to send instant notification to your institution if they believe that a student needs additional support. The system provides you with the reason why the tutor flagged the student.
You can start with an initial purchase of 200 hours ($5,000). Additional hours can be purchased in any amount after that. There are no hosting fees, rollover fees, or initial set up or training fees.