Do you have ideas and experience to share? The Allerton Conference Planning Committee needs your help to make the upcoming 2019 conference a success!
Held at the Allerton Park & Retreat Center in Monticello IL, this year’s conference will take place October 3-4, 2019. With a theme of Progress through Persuasion & Perseverance, presentations will focus on:
- Recognizing key stakeholders and understanding what appeals to them
- Recovering and re-envisioning your project after an unsuccessful proposal
- Assessing progress and success
- Presenting unpopular topics in an impactful way
- Conquering criticism
- Overcoming obstacles big or small to achieve success
Due to the popularity of last year’s conference format, presenters will be asked to prepare 10-15 minute lightning talks followed by a guided discussion or interactive activity related to the topic of the presentation.
If you have a success story to share at the Allerton Conference, please send a proposal including the names of all presenters and an abstract of your presentation to Stephanie King at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday March 29th.